Are you in need of a Last Minute Christmas Gift for Kids? I’ll show you how to make a non toy, no clutter, fun Movie Gift Box that not only kids but parents will LOVE!
Movie Gift Box- Last Minute Christmas Gift for Kids
Kids love great 90’s movies like Dennis the Menace, Matilda, Parent Trap, Hook, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Sandlot, Heavyweights, Sandlot, Goonies, & Mouse Hunt. The movies we grew up on were so good, but some of us parents have totally forgotten to show our kids the movie greatness of our generation. So why not make a fun Movie Gift Box for kids? Not only is this a great last minute gift for kids but its also a gift that will make both kids and parents happy. It’s a no clutter, no toy to find later on the floor kind of present. It’s an enjoyable time with your kids and a gift that’s more or a memory, watching these movies, laughing, eating popcorn and just having quality time. It’s my favorite go-to Christmas gift for the kids who have everything.
- Great 90’s Movie Like Dennis the Menace, Matilda, Parent Trap, Hook, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Sandlot, Heavyweights, Sandlot, Goonies, & Mouse Hunt
- Soda -Dr Prepper, Coke, Sprite, Rootbeer
- Disposable Popcorn Bucket like this but don’t buy it online look at it then GO TO Walmart instead!
- Candy -M&Ms, Skittles, Redvines, Sixlets, Sour Patch Kids
- These Fun Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Tissue Paper -to make it all come together and look pretty
Movie Gift Box- Last Minute Christmas Gift for Kids -Video
Movie Gift Box- Last Minute Christmas Gift for Kids -Pictures
If you’re buying for several kids in one family you have two options.
- Buy one movie for each kid with their own movie box gift kit so they can enjoy it on their own or they can share with their family.
- Buy one movie for the whole family to share and gift a popcorn bucket, soda, candy and one of these pretzels for each kid.
Once you have gathered all your supplies you will need to start assembling. Take a popcorn bucket and add some tissue paper to the inside. If you chose to buy a reusable popcorn bucket don’t forget to add in a bag or two of microwave popcorn.
Place your movie choice, candy, pretzel rod, and soda. You could also add in beef jerky, mini nacho cheese cups with chips, soft pretzels, or donuts. The list goes on and on, just choose foods they love or something new and fun to try.
Move things around till it looks cute and done! It’s that easy! I think the hardest part was picking a movie. You have so many choices like these. Think back to the movies you watched as a kid. What are your favorites? What do you think kids no days would love to watch?